By Master Instructor Andrew Johnston
Hello everyone, I hope you all put on your woolly jackets, ventured outdoors and enjoyed the beautiful Blue Mountains weather.
Term three is going to be action packed! We have exciting events such as; Invite a friend to class week, New Style Challenge camp and our new “Believe in yourself” program.
Let’s get into Term 3!
Instructors and Team Leaders Meeting
- When: Sunday 12 August, 2018
– Leadership/Assistant Instructor members: 4.00pm–5.00pm
– Instructors meeting (all instructors invited): 5.00pm–6.00pm
- Venue:East Blaxland Public School
- What to bring: Loose training clothes, joggers, all pads and training equipment (uniforms are not required)
Wolves Challenge Camp
Are you ready?
This Challenge Camp is going to be a high energy/endurance adventure day.
It’s also a great challenge for all Blue and Red belt students and all Black belt students to test their skills. It is also designed to help the Leadership Team and Instructors hone their skills.
The activities will be: High energy Taekwondo activities such as: Black belt level self-defense, sport Taekwondo, board breaking, Black belt grading requirements session, mind and body strength session, pattern work and paper cutting.
- When: Sunday, 26th August, 2018
– Juniors (7-11yrs) 8.45am–1.00pm
– Seniors (12 years and over) 11.45am–5.00pm
- Venue: Winmalee High School
- Cost: $40 per person
Up and Coming Dates & Events
- Wolves Instructors and Team Leaders Meeting
Sunday 12 August at Blaxland East Public School
Leadership/Assistant Instructors: 4.00pm–5.00pm. Instructors: 5.00pm–6.00pm
- Wolves Challenge Camp
Sunday, 26th August at Winmalee High School
- Wolves Haidong Gumdo Grading
- Saturday, 22nd September at Winmalee High School
- Wolves Taekwondo Grading
Sunday, 23rd September at Winmalee High School
- End of Term 3
Friday 28 September
- Start of Term 4
Monday 15 October
Wolves “Believe In Yourself” Achievement Wristband
This is a fun program where students are given the opportunity to see themselves as capable, strong and kind people. Please see Master Andrew for more details.
This program will help to:
- Believe in Yourself
- Learn the value of commitment
- Learn to ignore negative self-talk
- To be kind to yourself
Bring a friend or relative to class
During Term 3, Wolves Martial Arts is running our “Bring a friend or relative to class” promotion from 20th August 2018.
Be proud of your club and invite your parents, brothers, sisters, friends and neighbors to one of our Taekwondo and Haidong Gumdo classes.
Wolves Martial Arts Year
This method of charging a monthly fee instead of a term fee every three months, was introduced to reduce large sums of money being debited from the students account every three months (term duration).
Therefore, for the newer students this will answer the question of do we still pay during school holidays.
All cancellations must be in writing and sent via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to Wolves Martial Arts, PO Box 7323, Leura NSW 2780.
Please note: No phone cancellations will be accepted.